As follows you may find the Online Privacy Statement Principles of Picanova GmbH (hereinafter “Picanova”) for visiting the website premiumprint.com to use the API-Services of Picanova.
Picanova is aware of the important principles of privacy rights in e-Commerce and complies with the legal statutes concerning the protection of data and IT-Security in Germany.
Therefore all personal data of Users and Visitors of premiumprint.com that is collected for purposes of registration for and use of the API-Service will be processed and used for the purpose of fulfillment of the API-Services in accordance with German regulations for the protection of personal data and the federal Telemedia Act.
Therefore any personal data on premiumprint.com will only be collected, transmitted, and processed by Picanova as described below.
1. Picanova automatically collects and stores information in server logfiles which your browser provides us with, namely:
These information cannot be associated to any individual person by itself. A combination of this data with other data sources will not be made without a registration on this platform and the data will be deleted after statistic evaluation. Therefore you may use the public area of premiumprint.com without disclosing your identity or any personal data.
2. Picanova uses the data provided by the registrants of the API-Service (e.g. title, name, address, E-Mail, phone number, fax number, bank details, credit card numbers) in accordance with the regulations of the german data protection law, only.
3. You can use your browser settings to decide whether to block cookies or display a warning that they are being used. We will only collect personal data on public websites to be processed and used if you voluntarily decide to allow this or if you have expressly consented to it. We would like to explain the different purposes. You can visit our website without giving any personal information. We only store access data that is not personally identifiable, such as the name of your Internet service provider, the web page you have come from to visit our website, or the duration of the visit. This data is assessed exclusively for the purpose of improving our services and cannot be traced back to you. Personal data is collected only when you have provided us with it in connection with an order placed by you. We use the data that you have provided exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling and processing your order. All personal data supplied by the customer are not made available to third parties without the written consent of the customer, except if required by law or governmental decree.
4. Under the German Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG) you have the right to receive free information on your stored data, as well as the right to correct, block or delete this data, if necessary. The Information on the stored data can be acquired here: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we need you to provide a valid email address plus information allowing us to check that you are the owner of the email address provided or that the owner of the email address is in agreement with the receipt of the newsletter. No further Data will be required. We use your personal data to process your order and for our own promotional purposes. You can cancel the use of your personal data for promotional purposes at any time for single instances or overall without any costs except the basic transmission costs. A written note to email@example.com or the contact data provided in the imprint (fax, letter) will suffice for that purpose. You will find a link to unsubscribe from our newsletters at the end of each newsletter.
7. Marketing Emails (without subscription) In case you did not disagree in the order process, we will send you product information of Picanova and their affiliated companies to the provided email address. No further data will be required. We use your personal data to process your order and for our own promotional purposes. You can cancel the use of your personal data for promotional purposes at any time for single instances or overall without any costs except the basic transmission costs. A written note to firstname.lastname@example.org or the contact data provided in the imprint (fax, letter) will suffice for that purpose. You will find a link to unsubscribe from our newsletters at the end of each newsletter.
8. Your personal data will only be used for our internal purposes and will only be forwarded to a third party´s (e.g. Parcel Services, tax authorities, Customs and alike) as required in fulfillment of the API-Services of Picanova. Our service providers are excluded from this, because your personal data is needed to process your order (e.g. the company delivering your order and the relevant commercial bank commissioning your payment). In these cases, we assure that the use of your data is set to an absolute minimum.
9. Your trust is important to us. Therefore, we will gladly answer your questions regarding the processing of your personal data. If you have any questions and the answer could not be found in this Privacy Statement or you wish to receive more in-depth information, please contact us via one of the contact-channels mentioned in the Imprint (https://premiumprint.com/contact-imprint).
10. We save a digital copy of the API-Agreements as well as the applicable Terms and Conditions.