We deliver personalized service that sells
Costs nothing to start - Pay when you’ve grown
Free first 25 Orders
1.20% transaction fee
(from 26st order)
Free first 700 Orders
0.8% transaction fee
(from 701st order)
Free first 2000 Orders
0.6% transaction fee
(from 2001st order)
Free first 10000 Orders
0.25% transaction fee
(from 10001st order)
Interested in a higher plan?
1. What does it mean by “Free first xx orders”?It means that you can create xx orders without a transaction fee during the subscription cycle, in accordance with the pricing plan that you’re followed. This number of free orders will be renewed also according to the renewal of the subscription cycle.
2. What is transaction fee?Transaction fee (or extra fee) will be applied once you reach the limit of orders of your pricing plan. With every extra order, Picanova Customizer will charge only the percentage (according to the pricing plan) of the extra order’s value.
3. Do I get charged transaction fee with a product that isn’t created by Picanova Customizer?No, you won’t. We charge fee if only the ordered product is created by Picanova Customizer; and also, within the total value of an order, we only charge the value of the product created by our app.
4. How does Picanova Customizer define a valid order created by app?A valid order is counted when a customer successfully creates an order with the product that is launched via Picanova Customizer. With each successful order is created like that, we will count on your created order history which you can be noticed inside our app dashboard’s Usages page.
5. Does Picanova Customizer count test order? How do I create a valid test order?Our app doesn’t count orders that are marked as tested, however, this is only valid if the user uses Bogus Gateway in Payment checkout. To produce a valid test order using simulating transaction, you should follow this instruction by Shopify: Placing a test order.
6. If my store uses a different currency than U.S. dollars (USD), how will Picanova Customizer charge the extra fee?For stores that are using a different currency, if you exceed your free order limit, Picanova Customizer will calculate the extra fee in the currency that is using by your store, then exchange it later to U.S. dollars (USD).